Instructor: Jim Phillips (view profile)
Now is the time to come to grips with the reality of what it really takes to become your own supplier of safe water. Waiting until the need is at hand is not a survivable option for you or the people around you.
WATER Part-4, digs into the details and principles of filters as a part of your emergency water system. Water filters are a simple concept, but not as straight forward as manufactures and marketers would like you to believe.
Some of the critical area covered will be:
• What’s the truth about the amount of water you can put through a filter
• How to choose the best filter from among the many contenders
• Just how big and expensive must your filter be
• Understanding the different types of filter
• How to tell if you have a good one
• The role of inexpensive filters
• Realities of filter durability
To have safe water, it is vital to understand:
> Is a high quality filter all you really need?
> How to care for filters to greatly extend their life
> Can you really run just any bad water through a filter and drink it?
> How you can absolutely know you are getting safe water after filtration
> Care and maintenance details that manufactures say little or nothing about
Enjoy listening to this week’s program, and then share what you’ve learned in the comments below!
Liquid of Life – WATER, Part 4 (filters)
* Never Miss A Show – Visit the Archive Library of Past Shows
A New Show Every Tuesday at 6pm