Life happens, make it an adventure!
What you don’t know will kill you. A knowledge void is like a preparedness black hole. How you’re prepared to meet tomorrow will make all the difference in the world.
Life should be viewed as an adventure rather than a miserable experience. It’s really all in your attitude. There are a lot of disasters and events going on in the world, and while it’s good to be aware of what’s going on, it doesn’t do any good to dwell on the bad things in life. Accept your stewardship and focus on the positive actions you can take.
Your attitude is one of the most important pieces of preparedness. You can choose to believe that you’re going to be okay, and even have joy, no matter what comes. Knowledge is a key.
Knowledge isn’t just information, it’s the experiences you have with that information. Information x Experience = Knowledge. You really don’t know something, you don’t truly OWN it, until you’ve experienced it. It’s important to know what works for you and why it works to set your true needs and priorities.
To gain knowledge you need to gather information from credible sources. We’ll talk about some of those sources to help you get started or expand your preparation for the future.
Listen to Episode 2
(broadcast September 22, 2016)
Each Thursday at 7:00 pm, tune into KLO and enjoy this uplifting education. Within each program we will showcase one or more of the products that have passed our rigorous testing, available at safeharboralliance.com.
Our purpose is to increase your thrive potential with the highest quality educational materials and associated products. Thanks for tuning in! We’d love to hear your comments and feedback about this week’s show. Please leave us a comment below this post!
Handouts and links mentioned in this program:
- Handout pages 1-3: Life Happens – Make it an Adventure
- Epidemiolgy of Disasters: www.cred.be
- Emergency Events Database :www.emdat.be
- Climate Change: www.longrangeweather.com/global_temperatures.htm/
- One Second After by William R. Forstchen
- When Technology Fails by Matthew Stein
- When Technology Fails – Interview with Matthew Stein on Safe Harbor Reliant Living Show
- Lights Out by Ted Coppel
- Endurance by Alfred Lansing
- Unbroken by Laura Hilderbrand
- Man’s Search for Meaning by Viktor Frankl
- Your 72 Hour Kit Could Kill You